ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add to its Regulatory Compliance team a Senior Manager with 5 or more years of total experience in compliance, regulatory affairs, or internal audit. Reporting to the Director of Legal & Regulatory Affairs, this role will manage FanDuels efforts to enter new retail sports wagering markets, & will also be responsible for FoxBet/PokerStars product launches in new states.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
This position will work with a fantastic team of regulatory compliance & licensing professionals striving to expand FanDuel Groups product offerings across the United States & to allow for continued innovation of those products. This role will:
- Have responsibility for satisfying regulatory obligations necessary for FanDuel to open new retail sports wagering locations;
- Manage efforts to launch FoxBet & PokerStars mobile products in new markets;
- Oversee a launch readiness program for FanDuel retail & FoxBet/PokerStars products;
- Draft internal controls for retail & mobile products as needed;
- Engage with regulators, market access partners, & other compliance counterparts in new & existing markets;
- Support the wider FanDuel new market launch program;
- Represent the Regulatory Compliance team in meetings with internal & external stakeholders; and
- Manage reporting of product incidents as required.
Superior analytical, strategic, communication, interpersonal & writing skills are of paramount importance, as is a strong work ethic, commitment to being a team player, & an aptitude to learn quickly the nuances of the internet, technology & media businesses.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Once hired, the Senior Manager will be required to obtain licenses from various jurisdictions in order to represent FanDuel before regulators in those jurisdictions.
- Minimum 5 years of total experience, preferably in compliance, regulatory affairs, or internal audit required.
- Project management skills a plus.
- A strong aptitude for policy, process, procedure, analytics & reporting.
- Passion to work hard in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- An exceptional team builder & team player
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.