LiveRamp powers extraordinary experiences by making it safe & easy to connect all data, people, & applications. We are the industry pace-setter & one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywherethe enabling product behind many of the worlds biggest brands & technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are awesome: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, & over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, & APAC? Join us!
About This Position
Location:REMOTE! Or work in the heart of San Francisco, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Seattle or Little Rock AR & take advantage of our commuter benefits
As a Sales Director you are responsible for helping the biggest marketers out there adopt & expand their use of LiveRamp. You drive our sales cycle from start to finish including creating new business opportunities with prospects & clients, dreaming up the right solutions for their needs, & closing the deal for LiveRamp to deliver our products & services.
Consider joining our team if you:
- Are a smart deal maker with a positive outlook who knows how to navigate & close large complex deals
- Understand how to land & grow a large complex account
- Are passionate about providing extraordinary service to your prospects & customers
- Thrive in a high-growth company while being surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder.
- Want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology & big data
- Are a standout colleague who loves winning, & are looking to join a team of A players?
Then you might be the person we are looking for!
- Deliver revenue bookings from your list of named accounts
- Build & expand relationships with marketing executives at some of the largest brands
- Lead all partners, internal & external, through the full sales cycle - from lead generation to solution design to close
- Meet or exceed your sales goals
- You have a minimum of 7-10 years of successful quota carrying sales/BD experience in Adtech, Martech or SaaS sales.
- You have experience as a strategic seller - consulting with clients to drive the best outcomes
- You rely on understanding the technology & building trust more than on steak dinners to get deals done
- You have excellent communication & presentation skills
- You are remarkably strategic, driven, & very entrepreneurial.
- You hustle. You work autonomously with need little management, only coaching & mentorship.
- You are smart, nice & super hardworking
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a shareholder in our company
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan & gym reimbursement
- Location REMOTE! Or work in the heart of San Francisco, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Seattle or Little Rock AR & take advantage of our commuter benefits
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.