Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As Growth Associate you will play a key role in bringing Capsule to market in the greater Austin area. This role is part growth marketer, part go-to market strategist, part do-it-all executor & operator. This role is for you if you thrive in the face of new & varied challenges. Ultimately, you want to practice the business development elements of entrepreneurship in a fast-growing company, then this role is for you.
- In partnership with the General Manager in Austin, create new channels of growth by launching new initiatives
- Formulate & launch growth experiments with a focus on great execution & fast-and-right reporting
- Support the business development teams growth efforts by finding areas for excellence & improvement
- Evaluate & monitor success of various growth initiatives across the team
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- Demonstrated track record of high achievement such as degree from a top university, experience in management consulting, investment banking or in a high growth technology company
- You are a fast learner who is adaptable to new technologies, & you possess the ability to work well in an an environment of ambiguity
- You can zoom out & help create a strategy, & then zoom in to execute it, down to the smallest details
- You think about growth as a set of hypotheses to be tested
- You are comfortable with data, new technologies, reporting, while having the confidence to present to stakeholders in the community
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.