About the team
IT is the heart of Harry's as we are relied on to keep all other departments fully functional at all times. We are a growing global team of technology experts committed to providing a collaborative, proactive, & secured global digital workplace through infrastructure & Business Systems support & offerings. We're here to ensure all corporate technology needs are met & that users have a trusted partner to help identify & implement the solutions necessary to exceed their needs.
About the role
Harrys is looking for a self-motivated & strategic cybersecurity manager to bring Security awareness, experience, & leadership to the overall business operations. As part of the Global IT team, you will partner with business stakeholders, analyzing the internal & cloud infrastructure to document, develop & present essential security policies & guidelines that will ensure overall vigilance & compliance across the company. The security expert will be directly responsible for creating & adhering to the new security requirements by identifying security gaps & hardening the overall infrastructure's networking & server environments. The ideal candidate will be highly technical & have excellent organizational & communication skills to maintain all data & technology related usage policies, ensuring confidentiality & accountability as well as providing user training & security awareness to all employees.
What you will accomplish
- Collaborating with the business & security council to coordinate efforts in the areas of cybersecurity, focusing on data protection, vulnerability assessment, breach management, & Identity & Access control
- Defining business process policies & security controls around sensitive data & related infrastructure to ensure compliance with security, privacy, & systems availability.
- Facilitating cybersecurity projects from requirements gathering to implementation, researching the latest security trends, & consulting with various corporate teams, both within IT & business environments, to derive Cyber risk solutions
- Performs security assessments of applications, & systems (On-prem or cloud based) using penetration & vulnerability testing & risk analysis.
- Track, audit, & maintain company wide data classification between digital inventory, data sources, & responsible departments.
- Prepare & present analysis with findings & recommendations, in the form of briefings, reports, or dashboards to senior IT leadership, managers, & leads as required.
- Monitor critical servers, network devices, & client-side systems security logs, alerts, patches including Meraki, Cisco, Sophos, Windows, & Macs.
- Plan & implement security improvements & solutions to ensure US & European regulatory compliance (GDPR, CCPA, SOX, PCI, etc).
This should describe you
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles & processes with 5+ years of experience in Information Risk Management, Security compliance & design, and/or a related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Cybersecurity related field with proven knowledge of & experience with infrastructure network & server administration.
- Demonstrates in-depth security knowledge of Networks, Operating Systems, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Anti-malware, IAM, & penetration/ vulnerability testing
- Strong knowledge of Information Security design, risk assessments, principles, & processes.
- Experience in incident response required with a focus on Cloud Environments (AWS, Azure, GCP), macOS, Windows, & Linux operating system forensics, SaaS platforms including Google workplace, & IAM
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, with strong attention to detail & documentation management.
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, IT Infrastrastructure
- Working as part of the Global IT team, specifically IT Infrastructure
- Work with all cross-functional teams including:
- Software Engineering
- Customer Care
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry's is registered & able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter & your Hiring Manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized & able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more. #BI-Remote