Brand Communications Internship
Available Start Dates: Summer 2021
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do & is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds & experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation & knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, & society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in peoples development, & follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably & with respect.
The Brand Communications Role
The Brand Communications Intern will work closely with the Brand & Communications team within the Marketing function & collaborate with other departments across the globe to execute a wide range of initiatives including:
- Write, curate, & publish content across social & web platforms
- Maintain content & editorial calendars for external blog & press page
- Create & update digital signage used on screens throughout the offices
- Assist in internal event planning & project management as needed
- Develop content for internal teams as needed
- Create, edit, & analyze content for branding & marketing materials (ex. Client-facing one-pagers, recruiting flyers, etc.)
- Execute on branding projects, including ideation, copywriting, & rollout strategy
- Field incoming projects & assist team in delivering ad hoc requests in a timely manner
- Promote our mission & beliefs internally, helping us retain our culture & employee experience as a competitive advantage as AlphaSights continues to scale
More About The Brand Communications Team
From the moment you join the Brand + Comms team, youll have significant autonomy & personal responsibility. Youll receive training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role & learn more about many different aspects of Marketing.
Youll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team thats dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the worlds most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
Learn more about our Specialist Functions here.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Strong academic credentials gained from a related undergraduate or graduate program
- High levels of extracurricular involvement & leadership
- 0+ years experience in a corporate communications, PR, marketing/brand, or a related position
- Advanced writing skills, copy accuracy, & proofreading
- Understands best practices in effective internal & external communications with strong interpersonal skills
- Visual design skills & Adobe Creative Cloud proficiency a plus
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time & view setbacks as learning opportunities
- High-energy, self-starter who naturally spots gaps & takes initiative
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, & dynamic environment
- Rising Undergraduate Junior (Class of 2022)
- Strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! Wed love to hear from you & see how you can drive impact in our firm.
- We hire on a rolling basis until our program is full
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.