All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders, an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a late stage startup that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines, & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics, & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful, & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who were are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people & operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
The Product Manager for Storefront will be responsible for driving the strategy & implementation of Boxeds next generation consumer-facing products through your knowledge of identifying friction points, & test & learn methodologies. You will lead a cross-functional team through idea generation & discovery, requirements definition, development, QA, & launch, ensuring on-time & quality delivery of initiatives. This role is full-time & based in New York, reporting to the VP of Product.
- Develop & maintain the product vision & roadmap for the Boxed web experience, identifying strategic, high value initiatives & optimization opportunities through user research, analysis, & competitive insights
- Manage all projects from user need state identification, kickoff, MVP & KPI definition, design, development, & launch
- Create all product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessments, feature prioritization & business justification for initiatives
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Design, QA, & other cross-functional partners to design, build, & deploy product features
- Analyze, manage, iterate, & track the continued success of all production features
- At least 2 years of direct experience in an agile/lean eCommerce or consumer-facing environment
- Exceptional understanding of UX design principles, responsive web & mobile experiences, information architecture, & Agile methodology
- Strong focus on metrics & KPIs, highly skilled in various quantitative & qualitative ways to unearth product opportunities & validate ideas, with working knowledge of SQL & A/B testing platforms
- Degree in design, cognitive science, human computer interaction, computer science, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC. Wed love to meet you, so apply today!