Company Description|Job Description
The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming & historical data with location intelligence & machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, & beyond leverage the platform's GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, & IBM, & is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, & Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for a senior leveltechnical trainer/curriculum developer to build & deliver a technical curriculum that will help our solutions architects, engineers, & customers develop the skills & knowledge to solve complex data problems using Kinetica.You will be responsible for developing & delivering live & electronic training as well as maintaining the training content.
You must be very comfortable with SQL, a quick learner, possess the kind of technicalaptitude you'll need to ramp quickly on a complex stack & have the presentation skills necessary to deliver complex technical information with ease. The ideal candidate has spent meaningful time working with data analytics technologies/platform & products & is passionate about creating & delivering excellent training content.
- Deliver & maintain technical training content to customers, partners, new employees, & prospects.
- Rapidly acquire in-depth product knowledge & become a Subject Matter Expert for Kinetica platform so that you can deliver training content with minimal supervision.
- Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, & Documentation teams to understand the products & training needs.
- Deliver live, virtual & electronic training content using online LMS tools & WebEx.
- Evaluate the feedback & results of training programs.
- 5+ years' relevant work experience in creating & delivering technical training content
- Knowledge & experience creating electronic / web-based training programs leveraging LMS
- Solid communicator & be able toarticulate complex concepts
- Proficient in using MS/Office, Linux, GitHub, online presentation tools like WebEx & Zoom.
- Strongknowledge of Java, & Python.
- Very comfortable in SQL & analytics platforms.
- Ability to develop, maintain & enhance training artifacts.
- Travel required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.