Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Consumer Marketing Manager will focus on marketing Visa's brand & implementing consumer insights driven marketing campaigns, which drive brand preference & increase Visa transactions.
The ideal candidate is data driven, analytically savvy & has a business outcome based mindset. Experience managing complex marketing programs through to execution & a deep knowledge of multi-channel marketing is critical. The person should be comfortable managing project budgets & able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role is based in Dubai, with a pan-MENA responsibility.
- Develop & implement consumer insights driven, relevant, original & high-quality B2C marketing campaigns, promoting the benefits of Visa products to increase brand preference & usage.
- Lead the media planning for Visa MENA key countries for Visa led campaigns
- Liaise with the center of excellence marketing teams around strategy, creative development & measurement as relevant.
- Ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities & client objectives & have well defined business & marketing KPIs.
- Partner with product owners & client facing teams to identity & execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa brand & products, endeavoring to break down silos & work together as "One Visa"
- Own budget & cross-channel implementation of projects & ensure consistency of communications across all product platforms & customer facing materials.
- Provide thought leadership & advice by leveraging data, metrics, & insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management & external clients.
- Manage agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs & communications.
- Champion the brand position in the market.
- Leverage global sponsorships through marketing activities that engage clients & consumers.
- drive implementation of the MENA digital marketing focus across all communications & platforms, content management for all Visa digital assets
- Oversee digital creative & digital media plans for the business & keep track of their performance to ensure best return over investment.
- work closely with the agency & media partners to keep optimizing plans towards established KPIs
- Assist in developing integrated digital, mobile, social media programs based on Visa marketing needs
- Ensure all operational aspects of key platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Visa.com content & others) are managed consistent with global guidelines & direction, including frameworks, processes, policies & updates
- Act as the custodian of Visa Brand in MENA; ensure all communications & programs adhere to Visa brand standards & Visa brand architecture.
- Bachelor's degree required & MBA preferred with a concentration in Marketing or Business administration
- Fluency in English. Arabic is a plus but not essential.
- 7+ years of consumer marketing experience, with considerable knowledge & experience in Digital marketing-including proven experience with performance-driven plans
- Demonstrated track record of developing marketing strategies based on business objectives & executing marketing programs that delivered measurable business results
- Ability to manage several projects at a time, keeping high standards of deliverables
- Experience managing & motivating agencies, partners & vendors
- Ability to build credibility with senior leaders across functions, both internally & externally
- Strong communication skills, both written & orally
- Strategic thinking & analytical capabilities are a must-have
- Strong knowledge & depth of experience in social, mobile, paid & organic search, online display, digital media planning, website engagement & technologies that foster online engagement & response.
- Thought leadership with a mindset of innovation, intellectual curiosity & client / consumer insight capability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Preferred candidates are likely to be from FMCG Brand management background organizations or similar environments where the typical candidate would have both managed the brand as well as business impact - led through advertising focussed onconsumers.