Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we build technology to make early-career hiring more effective while increasing access to opportunity. Figuring out where to begin your career is a difficult & overwhelming decision. Traditional career services & job boards with millions of postings aren't very helpful. It's also not a fair contest. For many students, opportunity is limited based on where they attend school & their personal networks. RippleMatch is changing this. Our platform is a two-sided marketplace on one side, we help early-career candidates from around the country discover job opportunities that match their skills & interests without effort. On the other side, RippleMatch helps hundreds of employers like Amazon, eBay, & Teach for America hire top talent virtually & build diverse teams.
Our product leverages automation & intelligent workflows to make finding your dream job or hiring the right candidate easier, faster, & more equitable than ever before. Since launching RippleMatch from a college dorm room in 2016, we've raised $34 million in venture funding, helped tens of thousands of users find jobs, expanded to 1300+ colleges & universities, & brought on hundreds of leading employers as customers. Our tight-knit team of 80+ (& growing!) talented people work hard, celebrate wins, & care deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
As the Associate Campus Operations Manager, youll become a core member of our student acquisition function, playing a critical role in shaping how we brand & grow our user base. The Campus team at RippleMatch is in charge of managing our interns, who lead a lot of our student acquisition by implementing growth-marketing strategies on their respective campuses. Youll be responsible for directly managing these interns, mentoring & coaching them as they implement growth-marketing initiatives on campus.
Youll report directly to the Campus Operations, Team Lead & will work closely with him to ensure we continue to grow our user base rapidly while delivering a one-of-a-kind student experience on our platform.
What you'll do:
- Help design our lead generation strategies to acquire leads, who are then hired to become interns
- Manage & coach interns to ensure they are performing well, generating strong usership of the student-facing platform, & learning throughout their experience
- Develop creative growth strategies that will significantly increase our user base & help interns execute these strategies on campus
- Support client needs by acquiring the right kind of students
- Understand the lifecycle of our users & strategize on how to maximize their experience with our platform
- Work closely with our product & operations teams to provide feedback & improve the user experience on RippleMatch
- Gain exposure to many different departments within the company & grow your understanding for how a startup works
Who you are:
- Passion for helping students & a high degree of comfort with speaking on the phone & being candidate-facing as a core responsibility
- Creativity, relentless resourcefulness, & the ability to adapt quickly to incorporate changes & new developments seamlessly
- Data-driven analysis & decision making skills
- Strong organization skills & the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic & the ability to faces challenges with positivity & resilience
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- A desire to challenge the status quo & help bring equity to the job search process for students across the nation
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our teams well-being & growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, paid vacation, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike & Class Pass memberships, & our favorite thing comprehensive FREE healthcare benefits. We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, & positivity. At our core, we are a tight-knit team that works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape & wont settle for anything less.
RippleMatch is a remote-first company. We believe in helping to shape the future of work & creating accessibility to a great working environment for all, regardless of location. This means that all of our openings can be worked remotely. Our physical office is conveniently located near Union Square in New York City & all employees keep Eastern hours regardless of where they are based. All RippleMatch employees are encouraged to work remotely or come into the office as much as they want or not at all. To ensure the health & safety of our team, RippleMatch does require proof of vaccination for all employees.
We believe in maintaining a culture that can cut across distance to suit our employees who choose to be remote as well as those who prefer to come in office. We host monthly virtual events as well as monthly in-person events, team-wide virtual activities every month like Wellness Challenges, & a time to hear from our founders regularly regardless of location. Creating strong bonds between RippleMatch team members means a lot to us and, while we know that this can be done remotely, we also invest heavily in creating opportunities to make sure remote employees get plenty of in-person time. We offer in-person onboarding, travel benefits & virtual team building activities like the ones above!
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.