OpenFin is building the operating platform for the worlds largest financial institutions. As our reach spreads throughout the industry, our product suite continues to grow to meet our customers business & technical needs. We are seeking an individual, with a strong project management & technology background to enable our engineering teams to deliver product features in a coordinated & efficient manner.
At OpenFin, you will work closely with OpenFins Engineering, Product & Support teams to facilitate development & delivery. You will have the ability to influence decisions & contribute to OpenFins success in meaningful ways.
Who will love this role:
- Someone with strong project/product management skills
- Someone with experience in coordinating requirements across an array of different teams
- A self starter who is driven by an internal need to get things done & execute polished deliverables
- An individual who is passionate about understanding browser, web technologies, & desktop compiled languages
- An individual who demonstrates the ability to context shift across multiple teams & product priorities
- A passionate PM/BA looking to leverage those skills in a Project Management role
What the role entails:
- Facilitate development sprint cycles across multiple engineering teams
- Coordinate feature sets & priorities into manageable sets of deliverables
- Organize & host cross team requirement sessions
- Contribute to sprint planning, priorities & Jira management
- Communicate sprint deliverables & corresponding timeframes
- Collate enhancement & bug related support tickets for development consideration
- Internal & external comms with regards to the OpenFin OS product releases
- Contribute to the testing of product releases & enhancements
- ...and so much more
Were looking for colleagues with:
- Project Management experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication & documentation skills
- Web development experience is a strong preference
- Strong organizational skills, highly detail-oriented
- Agile & Scrum software development awareness
- Collaborative interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate across teams
- Ability to manage competing priorities & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Move fast. Break nothing. OpenFin is the financial industry's first common operating system. Built on top of Googles Chromium & GitHubs Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines advanced interoperability, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. Launched in 2010, the worlds largest banks & trading platforms use OpenFin to deploy thousands of industry apps to over 1500 sell-side & buy-side firms.
OpenFin currently has offices in New York City & London. OpenFin is an engineering-forward company, with software developers making up 75% of the team. To see what theyve been up to, check out OpenFin on LinkedIn or take a look at their Blog.
Why Work Here?
- Experienced, dedicated, & hands-on managers
- A highly collaborative development process that values both team players & independent learners
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health & Commuter FSAs
- 401(k) & Equity Options
- Free Annual CitiBike Membership
- Generous PTO policy
- Stocked kitchen & beer on tap
- Team lunches, events, & happy hours
- Annual Offsite