Peloton is seeking a Product Manager, Supply Chain to focus on Supply Chain & Manufacturing. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying the most critical business problems to solve, developing vision for how technology can be leveraged to solve those problems, articulating the impact of solution on business outcomes, & maximizing ROI of invested capital. Product managers at Peloton work with business, functional & technology stakeholders to build great technology solutions in an Agile & Lean product delivery environment throughout the entire product lifecycle.
As an innovative company, successful execution with pace is required to stay ahead of the competition. This role will directly impact Pelotons Supply Chain & its ability to deliver world class delivery experience to its members. This role will lead our efforts for Sourcing & Manufacturing, focused on defining & prioritizing the business problems to be solved through a portfolio of systems including ERP, MES etc.
In this role, you will:
- Support the VP of Operations Systems in continuous improvement of Sourcing & Manufacturing functions leveraging technology
- Work closely with Business, Functional & Technology stakeholders understand operational complexities, strategic objectives & plans, impacts & considerations
- Have both business & technology acumen to identify, design & shape the solutions targeting specific business outcomes
- Provide area expertise & market intelligence to challenge & evaluate opportunities
- Follow an analytical approach in prioritizing problems to solve, outcomes to drive vs. building features Quality is priority over quantity
- Develop & execute near & long-term roadmap that will drive incremental business value.
- Establish team governance with recurring meetings, agreed ways of working, clear escalation paths, understood stakeholder engagement models, etc.
- Manage & navigate stakeholders across functions - leverage expertise & drive alignment & engagement amongst sponsor, business owner(s), working group, & other senior stakeholders.
- Participate in agile scrum rituals including sprint planning & daily standups
- Generate detailed documentation including Stories, Acceptance Criteria, et. al. around product strategy & feature requirements driven by the business
- Create lightweight wireframes & prototypes based on requirements
- Help to scope, plan, & execute the short-term development queue
- 5+ years of overall Sourcing & Manufacturing experience with 3+ years in Product Management in a high-tech or connected devices environment,
- Experience leading agile/scrum teams & delivering tangible business outcomes
- Good understanding of Supply Chain technology systems & market trends
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Ability to flex between strategic thinking & tactical execution;
- Experience handling & owning multiple initiatives at once
- Ability to prioritize & negotiate
- Collaborative work ethic while holding others accountable
- Effective oral, presentation, & written communication skills
As a bonus:
- Previous implementation of Supply Chain technology systems
- Product Management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure in connected health & fitness equipment supply chain, or other related fields
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.