Tigergraph is the only Scalable Enterprise Graph Database system, powered by the first & only native parallel graph technology. We are in an emerging database category & we have been growing rapidly in recent years. Recent achievement includes receiving a 4.5 out of 5 in InfoWorlds software review & winning the most disruptive startup in Strata Data conference. We welcome persons from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing & analytics platform.
Data visualization is critical for delivering graph insights to the users. TigerGraph is building the next generation data visualization capabilities with modern computer graphics technologies.
What you will be doing:
- Architect & implement the next generation data visualization capabilities.
- Architect & implement the large scale graph visualization capabilities.
- Collaborate with other engineers, PM, & designers on building graph analytics platforms that deeply leverage data visualization capabilities.
- Write user-level documents & code review peers' deliverables.
- Perform unit & end-to-end regression testing of the deliverables.
- MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of software engineering experience, or PhD Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of software engineering experience.
- Proficiency with D3, SVG, Canvas, & WebGL.
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Python.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following frameworks: Angular 2+, React, Vue 3.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Agile & Scrum development methodology
- Hard-working with a record of on-time completion of deliverables
- Excellent communication (writing/speaking) skills
- Passion for the start-up environment