Join VillageMD as a Project Manager, Shared Services in Houston, TX
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Project Manager, Shared Services to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven & patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
In this role, the Project Manager, Shared Services will partner with our Clinical & Business Operations leadership across Village Medical in representation of Shared Services in the project management & execution of critical tasks.
Could this be you?
In this role, you will manage staff metrics in accordance with company policies & procedures, work directly with Management to achieve all Shared Services performance & contractual compliance objectives. This person must drive employee engagement effort in collaboration with all leadership within Shared Services.
How you can make a difference
- All aspects of the project lifecycle including planning, scope definition, design, execution & delivery, including development of administrative & operational processes, templates, procedures/protocols & other core documents relating to Shared Services Operations
- Managing all aspects of multiple, related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to & directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Supporting the development & monitoring of key performance indicators. Reporting on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Working creatively & analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation & excellence
- Participating in establishment of practices, templates, policies, tools & partnerships to expand & mature these capabilities for the organization
- Providing status reports regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks & issues, communicating across leadership
- Providing leadership & direction to all levels of SSCC hierarchy regarding the execution of key deliverable
- Representing SSCC during key project initiative including but not limited to:
- Provider Onboarding
- Emerging Market Implementation
- Acquisition readiness
- Clinical Leadership forums
Skills for success
- Multi-tasking skills required to assist the customer & work in the computer systems in a timely & efficient manner
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Ability to develop project plans in Excel,Project, SharePoint or integrate project management software into project management workflow
- Energetic; able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment & to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to work constructively under stress & pressure & perform tasks efficiently.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to embrace workload flexibility to meet the fluctuating demands of the business
- Knowledge & understanding of Company Financial reports
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Demonstrated coaching & counseling skills used to effectively develop all employees; influence & change individual behavior & assist employees achieve a high level of success & productiveness
Experience to drive change
- Undergraduate degree
- 5 + years functioning in leadership or Project Management in a matrixed environment (PMP or Agile certification preferred)
- 3+ years of continuous improvement experience in a matrix environment(Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or higher preferred)
- Exceptional organization & time management skills.
- Positive attitude, good judgment, & strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills. Proficiency & speed working in all Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational skills, including time management & documentation.
- Knowledge of call center telephony systems & customer service portals preferred
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.