IT Release Manager, Go to Market Systems
Peloton is looking for a IT Release Manager to join the Go To Market Systems team. The successful candidate will report to the IT Director for Go To Market operational excellence who has overall accountability for defining the operational strategy for integrated Go To Market systems (encompassing Supply Chain, Manufacturing,Retail, Member Support, Apparel & Sales) and the related data needs for the organization. The IT Release Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, & controlling the movement of code, configuration, & system upgrades to live environments. The roles primary objective is to ensure that the integrity of the live environment is protected & that the correct components are released in a timely manner.
- Establish Release Management Strategy & related procedures to be used across all applications. Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Create & maintain an enterprise release calendar with weekly, monthly, & quarterly release schedules
- Plan release windows & cycles across portfolios for Logistics, Warehouse Management, Inventory management & other critical supply chain systems in the enterprise.
- Maintain release schedules for every core service & align with cloud applications release schedule with external stakeholders
- Initiate, maintain & negotiate releases with internal IT, Business, & external stakeholders
- Plan & communicate release windows & overall Release Lifecycle
- Review & ensure completeness of release artifacts & drive the Supply Chain Systems Change Review Board (CRB)
- Work with release managers from different Business & IT teams & ensure cross functional technical dependencies are assessed, documented, & communicated to all stakeholders
- Conducting release readiness & milestone reviews, managing risks, & resolve challenges that impact release scope, quality, & schedules
- Oversee the production deployments for major projects along with the IT PMO
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Graduate degree (Engineering, Computer Science) or MBA
- Experience in cross functional release management in enterprise systems such as SAP S4 Hana, E2Open, WMS, TMS, MES, eCommerce platforms & custom applications. Applications can be SaaS or cloud hosted solutions
- 10+ years of experience working in Enterprise IT
- 5+ years of experience working in any SAP ECC module and/or satellite systems including S4 HANA
- Understanding of interconnectivity of systems & integrations & how changes to one impact all others, understand the "big systemic picture"
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Adept at problem solving & conflict resolution
- Technical expertise in middleware systems such as SAP PI/PO, Boomi, CPI/DS etc.
- Highly self-motivated & outcome oriented
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Technical understanding of supply chain & manufacturing systems
- Experience working in Salesforce applications
- Strong leadership, communication, consulting & influencing skills
- Deep knowledge of supply chain standard methodologies
- Academic qualifications specific to supply chain disciplines, such as production planning, manufacturing & inventory control are highly preferred
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Program/Project management, with experience leading multiple large projects
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.