Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet & network services to business with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee & 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, & designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOULL
- Design, document, & develop the software that is Pilots core platform
- Lead design & discovery for new major platform components, systems, & features
- Manage your own individual project priorities, deadlines, & deliverables
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Someone well versed in object-oriented design principles & design patterns
- Experience in authoring designs & specifications
- Demonstrated skills in modern web development, developing microservices, & database design
- A fluent Linux shell user with a good understanding of Linux operating systems
- Experience & interest in hardware & network automation
- Active contributions to open-source projects & communities
- Passion for proper testing, CI/CD & workflow automation
PILOTS PAY & PERKS
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k) with matching
- Flexible vacation + paid sick leave
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Bimonthly team lunches + happy hours
- Company off-sites + retreats
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, & that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, & no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA Sponsorship not available