Cadre is looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Director of Sales & Marketing Operations to join our growing team. This highly-motivated individual possesses a natural desire to improve upon & build new strategies & processes.
You will be key to the success of Cadres business leading initiatives related to planning, reporting, lead management, data management & measurement. You will be a strategic member supporting our Sales team, including Client Success, & Marketing helping drive strategy & execution from lead generation to sales hand-off to customer retention. Come be a vital part of our continued success!
What Youll Do:
- Sales & marketing enablement is default thought & goal.
- Pipeline management & project management focus & expertise
- Optimize end to end process aligned with customer buying journey for how revenue teams can most effectively communicate value to our customer base at each step.
- Partner with our finance & data organization to ensure accurate data is in place to understand activity & behavior. Derive KPIs that provide the business with accurate forecasting & tangible insights on ways to optimize growth across the different products & at the territory/account rep level. Successful KPIs & outputs will be predictable, sustainable & repeatable revenue driving levers.
- Work with the Salesforce Administrator to create a user-centric, role specific environment. Including reporting, dashboards, layouts, views & internal/external application integrations.
- Manage & optimize the sales stack including; CRM, content management platform, sales productivity solutions & other tools.
- Work with Sales Enablement to create an organized approach to new hire onboarding, ongoing employee training & development. Increase Rep Productivity & Efficiency.
- Document, Roll-out & train revenue function on a to-be-agreed & constantly improving approach to systematically onboarding & activating clients across our target verticals & tiers.
- Represent the interest of the revenue function outside of its channel across marketing, finance, solution engineering, production operations, legal, product/platform & cross-functional teams.
- Ensure smooth handoffs of customers throughout the buying journey, leveraging the expertise of each department & maximizing value for the customer.
- Minimize the time that Investor Relations spend not selling by simplifying growth tools, partnering with product marketing to optimize all product materials as well as to provide on-going insights to the teams.
What You Have:
- Highly analytical & proficient in deriving conclusions from various data sets & simplifying outputs to position now what conclusions.
- Adept at documenting & simplifying complex processes & driving implementation across global organizations.
- Knowledgeable in end-to-end revenue processes & best practices across inbound, sales qualification, account activation, training in a SaaS based onboarding environment & demand generation.
- Must think about the world from a customer & employees perspective & be able to translate management needs into benefits for both groups.
- Sales experience plus relevant marketing/tech.
- 4 statements people might use to describe your work style; gets stuff done, collaborative, adaptable, always improving & dreaming big.
- Bachelors Degree
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com required.