iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $134 billion in global client assets invested in 1,065 funds, as of June 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; & a two-time winner of MMI/Barrons Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking for a Lead Structured Investments FICC Specialist Vice President to join the iCapital Solutions team. This role will support the structured investments team, within the firms technology platform, by owning, developing, & maintain the eco-system of the FICC (Fixed Income, Currency, & Commodity) products on platform for our clients. The iCapital Solutions team develops & manages the technology platform experience with many of iCapitals largest clients, including investment banks, broker-dealers, private banks, & RIAs throughout the United States. This person will be responsible for developing our companys strategy & solution in the FICC market, developing relationships on the product origination side as well as with new & existing distribution partners active in the product category.
- Lead the strategy & development of the firms go-to-market strategy in the FICC market.
- Develop new & existing relationships with investment banks, third-party distributors, & distribution partners to develop the product category for the firm.
- Work with internal technical partners to create a product offering that meets the needs of our clients.
- Lead platform & system demonstrations for new prospects, lead responses to RFPs, & work collaboratively with internal & external cross-functional teams platform onboarding & ongoing client development.
- Maintain synchronization across various industry groups to deliver a robust platform solution that addresses key stakeholders needs.
- Take ownership of projects & provide strong analytical support to teammates.
- Develop presentations with significant data & analysis for internal meetings & projects.
- Work alongside the Client Solutions team to develop meaningful measurements of success.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a trading/business development/relationship management in the FICC market & 10 years of financial market industry experience
- Experience with FICC products required - experience in wealth management a plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, & attention to detail
- Strategic mindset & ability to work independently
- Demonstrated client service skills with stakeholders & clients
- Series 7 & 63 licenses
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; unlimited paid time off (PTO) & parental leave.
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days & remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.