Operations Manager (City Launcher)
Project Franklin is a stealth-mode startup operating independently within Walmart's tech incubator, Store No 8. We are building technology in a fast-paced environment that has the potential to impact millions of lives.
We are a scrappy & entrepreneurial team with access to the resources of the world's largest retailer. We're building cutting edge technology from our lab in Brooklyn & rolling out new products to the public soon. Most importantly, our journey has just begun.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, passionate Operations Manager to join Project Franklins team. As a member of the team, youll play a central role in the launch of our first market. This launch will bring new, cutting edge technology to market before we quickly scale to more of Walmarts expansive stores network.
What Youll Do
- Use data & sound business judgement to develop & implement operations strategies
- Serve as the connector between our new technology & local field teams; figure out how to roll out our newest products so local teams can execute on aggressive targets
- Build & present detailed insights to the leadership team to drive business decisions
- Develop & refine operations playbooks for how to deliver our service to millions of customers across the country
- Use your resourceful nature to get things done quickly & independently
- 5+ years of experience in operations, logistics or something similar
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously & comfortable working in ambiguous, ever-changing environments
- Ability to manage projects with minimal guidance; you will set the agenda for your team
- Passion for building things from scratch
- Tech savvy (comfortable using iPhones, tablets, etc.)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment & grow with us
- Competitive salary & equity
- Health, dental, & vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- A kitchen full of fresh fruit & snacks