IEX is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing people function. You will play a leading role in identifying & engaging top talent in a creative way, improving & contributing to our employer brand, & scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. You will be part of an ambitious, driven & quality focused talent team, responsible for attracting & hiring IEXs most important asset its people!
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills youll win candidates over with your IEX pitch!
- Technically proficient: understanding of the SDLC & modern tech stacks including cloud,devops, data & security.
- Demonstrated ability to identify & understand technical requirements & evaluate those capabilities in candidates.
- Self-starter that can develop,executeand scaleinnovativeprocesses andtalent attractionstrategies.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Team player with an insightful & compassionate personality.
- Ability to manage sensitive information with the upmost integrity.
What youll do:
- Create & managearecruitment pipeline, including active sourcing & inbound application management.
- Build candidate relationships, serving as primary point of contact throughout interview process to ensure a smooth, streamlined, positive candidate experience.
- Recommend & drive improvements to enhance & scale our overall recruiting practice; for example, you will run recruitment workshops for hiring managers & interviewers.
- Manage candidates through the funnel & track data accordingly.
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment.
- Proven track record of fillingthe most challengingtechnical positions.
- Extensive network of engineering talent.
- Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough.
- Experience utilizing & managing anATS, Greenhouse preferred.
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace & culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws & protects workers' rights but is vital to IEXs overall mission & values.