At NewsCred, we believe that the future of marketing is in brands thoughtfully & genuinely speaking to people with the intention of bettering their lives. Ultimately, were confident that modern marketing organizations will run on software as the foundational, operational platform that serves as a single source of truth for all activity to centralize where work gets done, to strategically plan campaigns, to create & publish content to every channel, to collect analytics across operational efficiency & performance, & to be a critical gauge on the CMOs dashboard.
Think Jira or Basecamp for one of the last areas of the business world that doesnt have a modern operating system. Were in a race against several great competitors. We think we have the lead because of our status as the worlds leader in content marketing over the last 10+ years, but its going to be a fun fight.
Every day, across our New York, London & Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passions, time & energy to shaping the future of an industry. We love working with incredibly talented people. We love helping our clients win. We love inventing new products. We love being trailblazers in a new category, & we love building technology to completely rethink how people create, consume, & share their stories with the world.
As the Senior Customer Success Manager, Content Strategy, you are responsible for developing relationships & driving success with customers through NewsCreds products & services. Assigned to a number of customers, you are responsible for managing the content marketing program & is responsible for the direction of the content program inclusive of SEO, PPC, Marketing Channels, Licensed & Original Content. You will be responsible for assigned account objectives & provide quality work product on customer engagements. You should have experience in content marketing, marketing analytics, digital marketing, marketing automation, advertising, email marketing, etc. Additionally, you will serve as:
- The primary success owner for assigned customers
- The primary point of collaboration for internal teams
- An advisor on content marketing strategy & optimization
What Youll Do
- Own the successful delivery of purchased services, managing client expectations & resolving escalated client issues
- Act as designated point of contact for clients, responding to & managing client requests
- Lead marketing strategy workshops, executive alignment meetings, & quarterly business reviews; develop customer roadmaps; promote expansion of product
- Orchestrate the support of sales specialists, technical services resources, editorial service resources, & other company resources as needed
- Manage the onboarding of new customer programs to drive both platform adoption & overall program success
- Deliver operational metrics & overall business results for area of responsibility
What Youll Need
- 3-8 years of experience in a marketing agency and/or Enterprise SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, multitask, & work within tight deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding of all the principles of integrated marketing strategy
- Proven track record managing clients, along their account retention & growth
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & client presentations
- Experience with strategic thinking & complex decision making
- Demonstrated ability to uncover new revenue opportunities & identify risks
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Keynote, & Excel
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our How We Work document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, & generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers & direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days & flexible working hours
- Partnership with Concierge Health Care, allowing you to book same-day appointments
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting & hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace, & that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.