At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 14 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the Job
You will be managing & driving the improvements & innovations on site at the production facility in Bjuv. Your role will be crucial in scaling our warehouse operations while increasing productivity. You will also be driving the SOP projects on site as well as improvements in processes in collaboration with the 3rd party logistics company that is managing the site. You will be working closely with both internal & external stakeholders from our Copenhagen & Berlin offices developing & following up on processes & tools. There will be some traveling to other production sites & to the corporate office in Copenhagen. Your tasks will include:
- Continuous improvement working cross functionally, youll be responsible for implementing new operational projects & the rollout of systems & tools in our operations. HelloFresh has its core in always innovating & improving processes so this will be one of your main focuses
- SOP improvements & development - You will take a leading role in developing & shaping the way that the site operates on a daily basis.
- WMS System You will be supporting the 3rd party with further developing the WMS system in close collaboration with the Copenhagen & Global tech team.
- People Management - of cross functional projects surrounding increasing capacity, efficiency & visibility (incl. organizing workshops) that will add value & maximize the growth of HelloFresh's overall business performance
- Problem solving - Identify, prioritize, structure, & solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics & business judgment
- Strategy & Planning youll support the development of business cases for new projects & as well as producing the resulting project plans
- Hands on As HelloFresh is in its startup phase you will be required to get your hands dirty & this will add to your understanding of what tools are in need of improvements or needs to be created
Who we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience within supply chain
- An exceptional academic record with a Bachelor or Masters degree in Supply chain or Industrial engineering
- Exceptional project & people management skills
- Lean or Six sigma certificates are preferred to succeed in this role
- Demonstrated ability to deliver impact
- Good analytical skills with Excel & Google sheet.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving & constantly evolving high growth environment
- Take initiatives & be self going
- As HelloFresh is in its startup phase you will be required to get your hands dirty & this will add to your understanding of what tools are in need of improvements or needs to be created
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost your career
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.