Airtimes mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, & passions. Our values are inclusivity, creativity, & spontaneity.
In this role:
Are you a social butterfly who loves to connect with others? Are you the friend in your group that is always meeting someone new, interesting, & exciting? Do you think you have a talent for bringing people together? We are seeking a versatile & talented intern who is passionate about building social media communities to join our audience development team. You will help us discover, cultivate, & build the Airtime audience from the ground up. Working closely with the Head of Audience Development, youll gain hands-on experience in growth marketing, strategy, audience engagement, & creative content development.
This person will be an entrepreneurial, hard-working, critical thinker who is motivated by community building in the Houston area, & surrounding regions at a grassroots level. Ideal candidates are highly networked with strong campus or alumni ties and/or have a strong pulse on their local communities.
Internships are paid & last for six months with the option to extend based on performance.
How Youll Make an Impact:
- You'll support the audience development activity with lead generation & outreach.
- You'll nurture already established relationships.
- You'll help to bring communities to Airtime & raise awareness of the company or a local & interest affiliation level.
- You'll work on other special projects as needed.
Youre Our Dream Candidate Because:
- You are currently enrolled in college; recent grads (within one year) will also be considered.
- You are located in or near New York City
- You are results-focused, persistent, & thrive taking risks.
- You are achievement-oriented & energized by taking on challenges in a competitive landscape.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit & a strong work ethic.
- You are organized & detailed oriented.
- You have strong written & communication skills.
- You have the ability to intern for 15-25 hours per week.
- Previous start-up and/or grassroots organizing experience a plus.