Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology & acquired "ContentKing" - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
We are seeking an Events Marketing Coordinator, who will be responsible for coordinating & executing webinars, virtual & live marketing events that contribute to Conductors quarterly demand & revenue goals. The ideal candidate will work across a diverse array of events that create memorable, lasting impressions on our customers & prospects, & drive those individuals through the marketing funnel. This candidate will be analytically minded & able to report program success based on funnel metrics, including pipeline & revenue influenced, opportunities, & wins.
The role will report to the Director of Demand Generation, & will work closely with the Events Marketing Manager, marketing, sales, & customer success to ensure events & webinars are timely, creative, measurable, flawlessly executed, drive revenue, & foster brand loyalty.
What youll work on:
- Execute on Conductors webinar & event strategy
- Partner with leaders to create long-term vision & strategy for webinars, virtual & live experiences
- Coordinate & execute webinars, live & virtual events including sponsored events, sales enablement events, customer enablement events, & more
- Partner with Product Marketing & Content Marketing to define & refine messaging & content for events
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to deliver, report on, & optimize success of events
- Collaborate with the Sales & CS teams to educate & inform them of all events, providing detailed instructions for promotion, execution, & follow-up
- Create custom Salesforce reports for each event to track registration, opportunity creation, & influence
- Coordination of portions of our C3 conference (400+ person, organic marketing conference)
- Occasionally support program initiatives from broader marketing team
We're excited if you have:
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills - public speaking skills a plus!
- Keen eye for details
- Demonstrated project management, operational, & problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- BigMarker, Knak, Marketo, Salesforce experience a plus.
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.