Technical Project Manager, Data/Analytics
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Were looking for someone to help us improve the processes & communications for the teams that manage the data & analytics that runs our applications, & the data our applications produce. We are looking for someone who is able to:
- Translate business objectives into execution at both a tactical & strategic level
- Work with multiple delivery teams to take ownership & accountability of technical project planning & delivery for end-to-end intake, data management engineering work, & reporting analytic development.
- Ensure data are collected to appropriately inform decision making for mitigating risks & resolving issues, & drive issues to closure.
- Develop trusted relationships with key technology, functional leaders, & stakeholders to drive focus on strategic program objectives & optimize program delivery. This includes supporting & holding resources accountable for their responsibilities within the program
- Promote continuous improvement
- Anticipate & aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent programs from delivering on program objectives
- Drive for clarity to keep teams moving forward
- Accept & provide a high level of feedback to colleagues to encourage an open & collaborative culture
- Monitor & resolve end-to-end process for things like repetitive pain points, sticking points, & blockers
- 3+ years experience managing complex data & analytics technical programs
- Solid understanding of relevant technology in a distributed, cloud-based environment
- Past experience in driving projects & programs for data/analytics
- Past experience driving assessment of vendors, third party services, & programs
- Ability to establish credibility & rapport with senior executives as well as technical & non-technical team members
- Ability to triage, prioritize, track, & drive initiatives across diverse workstreams
- Possess outstanding detail-oriented organizational skills
- Information Systems OR Computer Science bachelors degree, OR equivalent knowledge & experience
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.