Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Are you crazy about employee care? Are you obsessed with creating an amazing daily working environment by making sure the office runs smoothly & it's in perfect shape? Are you keen on engaging activities that bring people together? Then join us to create an exceptional daily office experience!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the smooth running of the Nexthink office
- Direct deal with suppliers
- Stock control & anticipate needed supplies
- Supervise cleaning & general state of the office
- Anticipate, plan & conduct office refurbishment works
- Answer, screen & transfer phone calls
- Answer the interphone
- Receive & direct visitors & clients
- Manage mail on a daily basis & distribute it as appropriate to HQ
- Manage & renew the office insurance
- Manage the corporate mobile phone fleet
- Prepare the workplace for newcomers with the proper welcome kit
- Be in charge for the premises to comply with the Health & Safety local regulations
- Organize the Office Tour for the newcomers while explaining the security access, Health & Safety procedures & evacuation plan, office rituals, etc.
- Manage & process the Health Insurance for Newcomers, process lunch vouchers & fitness benefits.
- Coordinate the annual medical check-up
- Ensure the proper On-Boarding & Off-Boarding & collect company property as applicable
- Support the HR team in various ad hoc projects
- Capacity of adaptation & emotional intelligence in order to fulfill different profiles & department needs
- Create the bond by engaging the employees in the office life & organizing teambuilding activities, Aperos, Pizza talks, Scrum sessions, Christmas parties & other events
- Act as ambassador of the Nexthink culture
- Come up with new ideas & initiatives
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.