They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a corporate wellness solution that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of gyms & fitness studios. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent
Based in NYC, the Growth Marketing Associate will support many demand generation initiatives within B2B & Fitness Partnerships segments, focusing on marketing programs that deliver business results. With exciting growth & expansion ahead, we are looking for someone who is a self-starter & a team player who enjoys rolling up your sleeves to get things done. You have experience executing lead generation campaigns leveraging several channels, including email, inbound, paid ads, & social media. Youre familiar with the marketing funnel & understand how to reach people at each stage of it. Youre analytical, methodical, efficient, & leverage data to help guide decisions.
What youll do...
- Deploy account-based email campaigns to support B2B marketing initiatives as well as the effort of the US Business Development teams
- Ensure email marketing automation programs are consistent with brand standards & in-line with industry best practices
- Support inbound lead generation & nurturing activities across all digital channels (Email Marketing, Digital Paid Media, Landing Pages, etc)
- Support the US Demand Generation Manager in coordinating with B2B & Fitness Partnerships commercial teams
- Monitor & report results of demand generation initiatives in cooperation with the Marketing Operations & Analytics teams
- Partner with Content Marketing team to assess the effectiveness of content strategy in different campaigns
- Analyze data to determine ways to optimize performance to improve conversion & retention
- Work closely with the wider Global Marketing team, you will optimize the use or marketing tools for lead generation, email campaigns, including leveraging digital themes, client case studies, SEO, content marketing, paid social, events, partner marketing, etc
You Should Have
- Experience in B2B marketing, executing successful demand generation initiatives (e.g. email, paid marketing, inbound, business development)
- Hands-on & hustle: willing to deploy numerous campaigns, get insights from data, execute & run quick hypothesis tests to drive fast growth
- Must be able to communicate / interact effectively with all levels of management while operating in a complex & rapidly changing environment.
- Superb attention to detail, personal organization & excellent planning & management skills
- Preferred skills:
- Marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Marketo, etc.)
- Sales enablement tools (SalesLoft, Apollo, Outreach.io, etc)
- Analytical tools (Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Practical experience with Salesforce a plus
- Knowledge of SEO & basic understanding of HTML a plus
- Experience in a global company, tech/SaaS organization, or startup environment a plus
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Exposure to a regional function & to regional/global leadership
- Exceptional career development opportunities in different functions within a hyper growth company
- Excellent opportunities for training & development
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.