We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America. Today, were one of the fastest-growing vacation rental companies in the worldthanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
The seasonal weight room attendant will provide assistance, information & guidance to all customers of the Fitness Center. They will have basic knowledge of the weight room & front desk operations.
This position is seasonal.
What youll do
Maintain knowledge of Sea Colony, refer guests to other areas of Sea Colony. Set up & break down aerobics classes. Maintain weight room, basketball court, aerobics room. Provide information regarding activities & classes. Maintain clean towel inventory. Maintain knowledge of merchandise & services for sale, including prices. Assist in weight room, spot if needed. Assist front desk. Greet guests & verify membership if needed. Answer phone, act as cashier. Provide clerical support to manager.
The skills youll need
- Flexible availability
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets & mobile devices
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls & texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently & cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive & reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
- Knowledge of fitness equipment preferred
- CPR Certification preferred
- Performance-based, discretionary quarterly bonuses for eligible employees
What youll get
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.