At 1stDibs, its our mission to enrich lives with extraordinary design. As a marketplace for furniture, art, jewelry, & fashion, we are continuously invested in creating beautiful experiences for our users, & are currently seeking an accomplished Manager, Customer Enablement & Content Delivery to join our Revenue Operations team.
As 1stDibs' Manager, Customer Enablement & Content Delivery, you will play a critical role in helping to build a best in class luxury experience. In this position, you will be responsible for developing insightful & compelling support center content to help users find one of a kind pieces, communicate with dealers & makers, & navigate the 1stDibs platform with ease. You will work cross functionally with Product, Customer Experience, Sales, & Marketing teams to own the creation & commercialization of support content for the Trade & Consumer buyer segments. You will also find creative & engaging ways to adapt content to train our growing Sales & Support teams.
Top priority projects will include collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure accuracy of content on 1stDibs Support Center, promoting searchability through on-site content placement, developing content for self-service capabilities, providing strategic insight into future high-impact areas to improve the customer experience, & creating a process to ensure internal teams are trained on site changes to best serve our customers.
Candidates should have strong writing skills, an obsession for detail, & the ability to work cross functionally.
What Youll Do
- Lead the efforts to ensure & uphold accuracy of 1stDibs Support Center content
- Gather information from subject matter experts on our ever-evolving internal processes & platform features
- Organize, maintain, & update a growing library of support center content
- Possess a customer-first mentality & obsessively think about problems through the lens of our consumers
- Write clear & concise support center content that distills technical knowledge into easy to consume articles for consumers & employees
- Edit content to ensure it is grammatically correct, technically accurate & tonally appropriate for 1stDibs brand
- Partner with the Product team, attend meetings, & review release notes to translate information into how-to documentation
- Identify opportunities to leverage Support Center content to reduce inbound customer service traffic through self-service, chat, or other means
- Develop world class self help resources that allow our customers to get effective help
- Partner with Sales & Customer Experience management to develop & deliver training as part of new hire onboarding & continuing education
- Gather feedback from employees on training, identify opportunities for improvement, & implement recommended changes
- Find creative ways to surface content to Sales & Customer Service Associates so they have they information they need, when they need it
- Provide reporting & analytics on the consumption & impact of support center content
What Youll Bring
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Creative Writing, English or other writing-intensive liberal arts discipline
- 3-5 years of work experience, with 2+ in content management or customer service
- Expert in writing, editing, & proofreading content for digital consumption
- A detail oriented & highly organized approach to managing & tracking work
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- A driver with a get it done attitude who can proactively anticipate business needs
- Experience managing support communities & developing training materials for a growing business
- Ability to learn quickly by asking questions and
- Excellent oral, written, & presentation skills, as well as ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizational levels & roles
- Comfort with Learning Management Systems & Salesforce a plus