We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of, get in touch!
The Manager, Financial Systems & Operations is responsible for working closely with the Director of Finance to enhance the quality of data, develop & manage SaaS KPI reporting, & provide insight into the strategic decision making process. This role requires a thorough understanding of various internal reporting systems, & will oversee the accuracy of data.
- Manage & mentor a team of financial analysts, set financial objectives, & provide insight into key trends
- Validate data sources/information to create the single source of truth
- Identify gaps & implement processes to enable internal reporting systems to integrate & report on consolidated data
- Identify errors & improve the quality of data & KPIs including creating controls
- Track & analyze key operational & financial metrics across the organization
- Develop dashboards & summarized views for the Director of Finance & Senior Executives to highlight trends & performance against KPIs
- Conduct trend analysis & act as liaison between Finance & other departmental leaders for operational information & tracking of data
- Work cross-functionally to enhance operational data & reporting including providing a Finance lens to the database build project
- Assist the Director of Finance with integration work as part of any new acquisition or software purchase
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering (BEng), Computer Science (BSc)
- MBA would be preferred
- 3-5 years Experience working with SaaS metrics & operational data
- Advanced MS Excel Skills (Vlookup, PIVOT, IF functions) and/or SQL, Python, & R
- Preferred Experience with NetSuite, SalesForce, & Zuora
- Experience working with large data sets & experience implementing systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment utilizing agile methodology
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
Were venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world & are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, & payment industries.
Were global & growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide & has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London & headquarters in Toronto. Were a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business & help them succeed through our products & services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.