Who are we?
Intersection is an experience-driven Out of Home media & technology company that delivers programming, consumer amenities, & advertising to cities. From free internet access to wayfinding to real-time information, our products make city life easier & more sustainable. We further enrich cities with experiential programming that inspires & engages people throughout their day. With valuable, diverse audiences in Americas top cities, we provide innovative, data-driven solutions for brands to reach urbanites at scale.
Intersection elevates the experience in cities, with a passion for enriching daily life for all the people that live in them.
What is the Role?
As the Director of Compensation & Talent Development, you will serve as a data-driven practitioner to identify critical people issues, understand & enhance our people processes, & drive improvements across the business based on performance.
- You will act as the single source of truth around headcount data for monthly departmental budget reviews & forecasting for board decks
- You will partner with executive stakeholders & recruiting around headcount planning, approval, & budgeting process.
Compensation & People Operations:
- You will own the design & delivery of the Companys compensation framework & work directly with the HR Business team on fine-tuning our current compensation philosophy & plans to align with the companys strategy & delivering the companys desired results.
- You will lead the administration of the annual merit cycle, annual bonus cycle, bi-annual promotion cycles & out-of-cycle compensation requests, including the tools related to the process
- You will own & deliver the companys long term incentive plans alongside the CEO & CPDO
- You will participate in the Sales Compensation Committee with responsibility for processing monthly variable payments for the sales organization & partaking in the annual plan review
- You will create reports & dashboards regularly to support People Metrics internally, including performance indicators & budget planning.
- You will take responsibility for all company-wide compliance, audits & reporting requirements that are directly related to people operations
- You will help lead the management of the HRIS system for all people related data
- You will provide in-depth insights & data driven solutions across people-oriented disciplines, including organizational design, recruiting, performance management, learning & development, employee engagement & experience, etc.
- You will own the design, education, & administration of the companys performance management programs
Youre great for this role because:
- You possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to thrive & manage fast-paced projects in an agile environment.
- You have the ability to drive change & influence people at different levels in the organization.
- You have strong knowledge of compensation practices, including local legislation, base pay management, short & long-term incentives a plus
- Ideally you will have experience in the design & management of Sales Compensation & Incentive Plans
- You can translate business strategy & priorities into actionable items.
- You have excellent communication, presentation, & interpersonal skills.
At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique & every perspective that makes us grow. Its our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products & offerings impact cities across the world & its our goal to represent the diversity & differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military status/service, veteran status, mental or physical disability, & all other legally protected characteristics.