WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is looking for a Senior Designer to help create & design competitive products that support our companys strategic & financial objectives. Ideal candidates have a strong understanding of the market landscape, are creative problem solvers, & have a demonstrated ability to identify & translate trends with a unique perspective.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Be up to date within the fashion industry trends to offer a fresh perspective within our assortment
- Have extensive knowledge of jewelry design/development, materials & construction
- Sketch innovative product leveraging expertise in color & trends, construction & material composition
- Prepare intricate technical packets with attention to detail, accuracy & speed
- Oversee & collaborate with design team sketch concepts, color work & construction
- Work with external partners to ensure that the product assortment adheres to both brands DNA
- Support Design Director in managing projects & timelines, & effectively report progress to adhere to schedules
- Bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail & efficiency while working under tight deadlines & on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with cross functional partners to optimize samples & products
- Work onsite in our Manhattan office 1-2 days per week/remaining days remote
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 5+ years of design experience (jewelry/accessory experience preferred)
- Bachelors Degree in Jewelry Design, Design, Fine Art, or related degree preferred
- Proficiency in Illustrator
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail
- Strong technical drawing abilities
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19
*All candidates MUST submit a link or attachment including any relevant design work and/or a portfolio