Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
What youll do
- Design & develop robust micro-services built with .net Core, Java & Python. The services are integrated with various systems including Salesforce, databases & internal APIs.
- Implement & document APIs exposing all of DoubleVerifys client configurations to partners & other dev teams.
- Design & create relational databases along with the applications accessing them.
- Test & optimize code developed both by you & by other team members.
- Establish effective monitoring for automated system failures detection.
- Analyze data to study the usage patterns & effectiveness various system components
- Continuously release your features using automated deployment tools & frameworks.
- Learn the ad tech industry as a whole, understand the business needs of each new feature, collaborating with product owners & end users to achieve the desired behaviors.
- Participate & offer your valuable input in the teams planning sessions. The team is highly collaborative & every members opinions are considered.
Who you are
- 3 years of software development experience
- You are an ambitious top performer who is able to create robust & reliable software
- You have a hands-on development experience with .net, Java or Python
- Developing micro-services architectures & thorough understanding of best practices
- Experience working with relational databases, including schema design & data analysis
- Experience with task/build/automation running tools
- Familiarity with REST APIs & web-based APIs
- Experience with docker & containers is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills & a team player
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus