Poppin is looking for a super passionate, ambitious, & motivated Account Coordinator to join our NYC Office/Showroom. As the Account Coordinator you will ensure that the Account Executives & our customers are addressed in the most professional manner.You will handle requests, as described in the responsibilities below, to ensure that the sales process runs smoothly & all needs are resolved both promptly & thoroughly, while providing an exceptional customer experience. It is important to remain current on our mission, business model & all product offerings.
- Create estimates & assist in processing sales orders
- Facilitate the mock-up process for customization opportunities & rendering process for furniture opportunities
- Complete any necessary documentation to set Poppin up as a vendor with customers
- Ensure data integrity of Poppins CRM
- Import completed orders into Poppins CRM & follow up on outstanding invoices
- Thoroughly learn about Poppins products, mission, & business model
- Compile data as needed for Sales Team to reflect & react to client needs
- Assist in implementing sales strategies for team
- Assist with sales pipeline management
- Customer interfacing on smaller transactional accounts
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a sales or sales internship role
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree preferred
- A genuine interest in progressive sales career
- Excellent spoken & written communication
- Strong time management, multi-tasking & prioritization skills
- High attention to detail to ensure data integrity within our CRM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing, high energy sales environment
- Embody the Poppin brand & core values with customers & coworkers
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, Washington DC, Boston & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.