Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform & range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, & insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes & drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners & Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC & is currently operating in several markets across the United States Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, & Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
Own the pen as we market to providers & patients. Write the shortest, coolest, most compelling content. Drive interest through attention-grabbing Subject Lines. Inspire action through engaging CTAs. Collaborate with Design to take our content to the next level. Know our audiences. Listen deeply. Lead strategy for content development. Execute. Be creative.
The mission of this role is to use language & content to inspire action among Quartet users -- mental health providers (MHPs), primary care providers (PCPs), & patients. This individual will develop all content, including holding the pen to write content that drives the complete acquisition & engagement lifecycle of Marketing campaigns. A skilled writer (especially across email, paid social / advertising, & direct mail), this person will produce audience-specific content daily to deploy across channels.
This person will unlock Quartets relationship with mental health providers, primary care providers, & patients in our seven markets (and growing!) nationwide. A deeply empathetic person (high EQ!) who is endlessly eager to understand our audiences (and segments of those audiences), this leader will create content across all channels (email, direct mail, letters, collateral, paid & earned social, ads, website, landing pages, etc). A very strong copywriter, they will understand motivations, behaviors, & how to connect with people to inspire action. The content that they produce will clearly articulate the Quartet value-prop, build trust with these audiences, & be measurable as we track the performance of our marketing campaigns. This person loves a good CTA, Subject Line, & has a way with words, using few to communicate to many.
- Write the shortest, coolest, most compelling content.
- Own entire content creation lifecycle for our users, creating clear & compelling copy that enhances our value prop -- driving acquisition, engagement, & retention. Create Quartets content as we launch direct-to-consumer (DTC) patient marketing.
- Ensure all copy is consistent in terms of style, quality, & tone of voice, & optimized for search & user experience for all content channels including online, social media, email, mobile, video, & print.
- Champion creative & compelling Subject Lines, strong CTAs that have a measurable impact on marketing performance, & test design throughout.
- Be the writing arm in the creation of email campaigns, landing pages, websites, letters, direct mail, guides, sales collateral, search ads, videos, & fully integrated launch campaigns.
- At least 5-7+ years of relevant experience
- Proven success in copywriting to drive action among audiences.
- Deeply creative. Can make healthcare tech appealing & exciting to busy audiences.
- A way with words. Short. To the point. Clear. Focused. Descriptive. Inspire action.
- Experience learning about segments of audiences, & tailoring content to each.
- Love for writing & storytelling. Demonstrated experience writing both long & short form. content (writing samples required - including CTAs, SLs, etc!) across print & digital channels.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including expertise in grammar & proofreading.
- Exceptional interpersonal & cross-functional collaboration skills, openness to feedback.
- Demonstrated success delivering multiple projects while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment; capacity to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex & fast-moving environment.
- Bonus points if youve got experience working at an early-stage startup in a similar role.
- 1 - 2 years of ad agency experience strongly preferred.
- Experience writing to healthcare audiences (providers, patients) a strong plus!
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events & outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team & fostering an inclusive culture, & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace & encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, & other characteristics. Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests & job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account & routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.