The Inventory Supervisor will be responsible for daily inventory & produce processes, reporting, & control at the Aurora, Colorado Green Chef fulfillment site. Green Chef is looking for someone who will build, improve, & tightly manage all daily inventory/produce processes. This is a critical role which will work closely with the Finance Team, Supply Chain & Procurement, & Warehouse Operations to ensure inventory completeness & accuracy.
- Manage inventory & produce integrity.
- Measure inventory & produce transaction integrity accuracy while providing feedback to the operations & fulfillment teams.
- Develop & execute daily, weekly & monthly action plans that increase accuracy & reduce discrepancies.
- Own the compliance & consistency for policies & procedures surrounding Inventory & Produce Control.
- Plan & execute cycle counts as described in each area of the facility.
- Establish & maintain inventory & produce handling procedures within the facility.
- Collaborate with operations on procedures & processes surrounding warehouse management system inventory locations.
- Identify root causes of discrepancies through cause & effect analysis
- Lead & supervise inventory & produce team at the facility.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies & procedures.
- Measure & evaluate all inventory & produce work processes.
- Manage & update metrics daily.
- Evaluate team productivity & accomplishments.
- Establish & maintain effective relationships with other management & supervisory staff, employees, & the general public.
- Must be able to stand on your feet & work between 8-12 hours per shift
- Must be able to grasp objects & lift up to 60lbs.
- Able to work in a cold kitchen area located in a walk-in refrigerator kept at 35 degrees or a freezer kept at -10 degrees or sometimes even a little colder
- Preferably has forklift experience
- Good Time Management Skills
- Good Conflict Resolution Experience
- Supervisory experience in a Distribution or Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in Inventory Management, with the proven ability to show improvement in a continually developing environment
- Experience with Produce inventory management with the proven ability to show improvement in a continually developing environment.
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Strong leadership skills & ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-energy, & highly team-oriented environment
- Ability to positively motivate & coach staff to achieve high-quality results
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal & written) & collaboration skills
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment on multiple projects with changing priorities with the ability to work both on a team (as member and/or leader) & independently to deliver results
- Experience implementing a wide range of change management & process improvement activities, based on broader organizational goals
- Ability to build & manage a cohesive team that can work together under short timelines & sometimes ambiguous circumstances