ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a performance-oriented, digital media professional to join our acquisition efforts & play a key role in our high growth global app business!
Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital Media, this role is ideal for someone with an analytical, data-driven mentality, & has proven expertise in leveraging a cross-channel digital media portfolio (search, social, programmatic, affiliate marketing etc.) to drive subscriptions & increase the App user base with a mix of web & app store acquisition end to end strategies. This person will lead the media agency relationship to drive media strategy, execution & reporting while partnering with product marketers & creative teams.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Responsible for end-to-end acquisition campaign strategy, planning, launch, optimization & performance measurement across Paid Search, Social, Display, Video channels, app acquisition networks, partnerships etc. with a strong emphasis on growing app subscriptions
- Manage external media agency to drive always on & campaign specific media planning, buying & optimization of multiple media channels
- Showcase expertise working with internal analytics teams & MMP attribution platforms to deeply analyze performance using a suite of tools such as Looker, Google Analytics, Branch, Appsflyer etc.
- Maintain & foster relationships across the broader media ecosystem (platforms, publishers, ad tech, etc.) & continuously enrich performance marketing methods across digital channels with feature adoptions (creative, audience, tactics etc.)
- Work with internal marketing counterparts to align on media budget, traffic, trial & subscription forecasts for digital media channels, share regular performance updates with broader acquisition marketing teams, provide digital insights & own digital quarterly planning
- Work closely with product marketing & demand planning teams to review & deliver against monthly, quarterly & annual key business metrics including trials, subscriptions & upsell opportunities to connected fitness
- Collaborate closely with brand marketing & demand gen creative teams for creative planning exercises incorporating latest product positioning & product features, share digital channel standard methodologies for creative executions & encourage adoption of new formats
- Collaborate closely with lifecycle marketing teams & marketing operations to identify full-funnel targeting opportunities & define processes to support the execution
- Build a digital channel testing agenda & regular optimizations cadence to guide internal & external teams for always-on campaigns; identify high-priority pilots; design, plan, implement, & measure the success of those pilots; & help scale up effective pilots
- Support ongoing creative & landing page experimentation & testing
- Strong focus on performance measurement, providing tactical guidance along with an ability to glean larger insights & implications from media data
- Focus on driving incremental gains versus platform based metrics, champion test & learn approach & build experimentation focused culture within the team
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 8+ years of digital media experience, Bachelors Degree required
- Deep expertise in app acquisition strategies delivered via multi channel approach across both web & in app environments
- Demonstrate prior hands-on keyboard experience carrying out direct response & return on investment based search, social & programmatic campaigns with progressive responsibilities in scope & complexity
- Managerial experience leading subject matter experts, ability to balance strategy with depth of expertise & detail, prioritizing multiple projects, providing day to day support etc.
- Deep knowledge of & mastery of social, search, programmatic platforms, experience working on DSP (DBM, TradeDesk etc.), DCM (tagging & trafficking), DMPs, MMP attribution, analytics tools & platforms
- Strong communicator, able to work directly with numerous teams, comfortable presenting to senior leadership, prior experience managing & mentoring teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced growth environment balancing multiple priorities, work independently when required & delivered measurable results
- Analytical, data driven mentality & extremely comfortable with numbers
- Experience with A/B testing, multivariate testing, experimentation setup & design
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, & Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, & best-in-class fitness experts & Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, & so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Peloton has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health & well-being of our employees & customers globally. All employees based in the U.S. & Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the employee has a Peloton-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.