CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences & technology for our partners & 7+ million members.
Reporting to the EVP, People & Performance, the Head of Tech Education will lead learning & development for our technical population, including the Engineering, Product & Design teams. You will partner with our tech leadership to develop a comprehensive curriculum & innovative approaches for developing our technical team members & continually improve their performance.
What You Will Do:
- Develop & continually refine a learning & development strategy for our technical teams (Engineering, Product Management & Design) that incorporates the immediate & future needs of our employees
- Translate the strategy into a robust & evolving curriculum that can scale with the organization
- Develop the systems, content & processes for effective program delivery incorporating adult learning principles & a variety of learning methods
- Develop other programmatic learning opportunities utilizing peer to peer learning, internal or external speaker opportunities, etc.
- Build ongoing methods for measuring the effectiveness of learning programs & approaches, using data to refine the strategy
- Partner with peers on the People & Performance team & business leaders to drive program participation & align learning opportunities with employee needs
- Manage the technical education budget & vendor relationships
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of experience in education or technology training roles
- Proven experience managing or working within a technical / engineering education program
- Experience building learning curricula & implementing innovative learning approaches
- Knowledge of current learning principles & methodologies
- Knowledge of e-learning & other current & emerging delivery platforms
- Strong technical & business acumen
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with program management & execution
- Collaborative relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate & influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree required