At HelloFresh our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector inspiring millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 15 countries (and counting!) from 9 different offices. Our more than 11,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart action are encouraged.
We want you to join us in Copenhagen & help take HelloFresh Nordics to the next level - as a company with astronomical growth, it is the perfect time to join. This is your opportunity to grow WITH a company & we cant wait to welcome you onboard.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be an integral part of a fast-growing company, making sure that our finance processes can follow our quick ramp up in volumes. We are looking for someone with the attention to detail & intellectual drive to advance our finance operations & business overall. You will work with the local Operations, Marketing & Management teams as well as with the Group Finance team in Berlin.
- Manage accounts payable using accounting software & other programs
- Ensure that invoices are received, coded & approved in a timely manner
- Investigate & assist in resolving outstanding vendor balances
- Handle accounts payable for separate entities & vendors
- Compare purchase orders, prices, terms of payment & other charges
- Process transactions & perform accounting duties such as account maintenance, record entries & reconcile books of accounts
- Initiate weekly payment proposal
- Precise, structured & take full responsibility for your tasks
- Proactive with other people, both in the Finance Team & the larger Nordics office
- Relentlessly striving for accuracy while prioritizing your tasks as necessary
- Able to plan, organize, & manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- 2-4 years Accounts Payable experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards, controls & compliance requirements
- A Customer Service focused attitude towards internal & external partners
- A strategic mindset with sense of urgency & ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with the ability to interact fluently in English. Nordic language capabilities are a plus (but not a requirement)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.