Registered Nurse (RN) for Assisted Living
New grads are encouraged to apply! Learn alongside seasoned nurses & gain valuable skills & experience.
We offer great work life balance with paid holidays & set schedule!
We are located at Aegis of West Seattle, 4700 SW Admiral Way, Seattle, WA 98116, a new assisted living community inspired by the beach environment that surrounds us.
As a REGISTEREDNURSE(newly licensed RN) your contributions & trainingmay include:
- Medication Management
- Wound care
- Hands-on nursing care
- Provide nursing services to residents
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, & physicians
- Skin documentation & review
- Communicate care plan changes to staff
- Communication with families & physicians
- Report changes of condition & work directly with the Director of Nursing to ensure that regulations & internal standards are met
- Opportunities of growth to Director of Nursing/Health Services Director
- Documentation & Investigation Reporting
- Audit eMARS, med cart
- Maintain accurate resident health records
- Conduct Fall Risk assessments, Skin assessments, pain assessments, Fast Scale assessments
- Participate in training of care staff
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- RN license that is active & in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work hard, support yourteamand build fun into the job
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- Opportunity for growth to Charge Nurse/Director of Nursing
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Excellent orientation for new grads & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" & Best in Class luxury environment.
Aegis is in search of Community WELLNESS NURSESthat willbring passion to work every day,provide hands-onnursing care & create a fun work environment.
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Wellness Nurses are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it.
Please fill out an application or call Ashley at (425)-449-4982 for more information.