Conductor is an SEO & content technology company with a mission to help companies help their customers. Marketers use Conductors software & services to acquire customers by creating & optimizing content so that it gets found online. Conductor also offers a suite of services & support, including site audits, site migrations, content strategy, & more. Conductor was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms & is rated #1 on TrustRadius & G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. Their forward-thinking customers include global & emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, Visa, ClassPass, & Casper. For more information, visit conductor.com.
As a Marketing Copywriter, youll create messaging & content for our demand generation campaigns, sales, & product marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be both creative & analytical, & able to create compelling content that has measurable impact.
You must have a passion for technology, ideally in the B2B space, with a knack for translating technical capabilities into compelling, human stories. The successful candidate will be proactive in finding & building creative opportunities to nurture prospects & customers through various types of media. We are looking for an excellent writer who is highly organized & possess strong time management skills.
A day in the life
- Develop & execute strategic content & communications strategies that educate & engage prospects & customers
- Craft content for highly targeted, multi-touch Account-Based Marketing campaigns that create opportunities & impact revenue
- Create sales enablement & product marketing assets such as email nurtures, datasheets, case studies, & ebooks
- Support go-to-market campaigns with creative copy across blog posts, emails, social assets, & ads
- Collaborate with the in-house design team & vendors to create content in a variety of mediums for channels such as email, mail, & digital
- Come to the table with creative ideas about how to tell the Conductor story to highly specific audiences
- Proactively create quarterly goals & reporting, with the ability to effectively resource & scale
Were excited about you if you have
- 1-2 years of B2B content or copywriting experience, SaaS experience, a plus
- Excellent short- & long-form writing & communication skills
- Proven collaboration with design, content, sales, product marketing, or demand generation teams
- Proven ability to develop & deliver strategic content plans - successful candidate should be able to demonstrate successful outcomes from communications activities they have conceptualized, developed & executed
- Mission-driven individual - embrace Conductors mission to humanize marketing & put customers first, & successfully convey it through strategic messaging
- Strong project management skills - must be able to organize work in a methodical & rigorous manner but equally comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Impact player - you must be a strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced environment
- Team player - low ego, low maintenance, no job too big or small. Humble. Were looking for a willingness to jump in as needed on anything