Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Total Rewards team is a dynamic group that serves Mailchimps 1,000-plus employees, & were looking for a Total Rewards coordinator to join our ranks. This position will help support the companys growth & scaling benefits processes, working both with the People Ops & Total Rewards team & other teams throughout the company. The ideal candidate is a collaborative, detail-oriented self-starter with experience working in an HR or People team role. This is a great opportunity to work with a strategic-thinking, innovative, & really fun team at a growing company.
What youll do:
- File & manage documents & confidential employee information
- Answer Mailchimp employees questions related to People Ops & Benefits
- Utilize HRIS to run reports in support of the Total Rewards Team.Conduct audits of payroll, benefits, & other HR programs, & recommend corrective action
- Assist with onboarding new hires & processing terminations
- Communicate & collaborate on projects & processes within the HR & Benefits team
- Document Total Rewards processes as needed
- Audit & approve relevant HRIS workflows
- Coordinate health & wellness events
- Assist with annual compliance notice mailings
- Assist with COBRA administration
- Coordinate workers compensation claims with third-party administrator
- Support other functions, as assigned
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have 2-4 years experience in an HR administrative or support function
- You're looking to grow your career in human resources or benefits administration
- You have excellent oral & written communication skills
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You have experience in working in a customer service focused environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.