Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a true operator to help us scale our risk operations. This role will join the team whose primary responsibilities include managing, monitoring, & preventing emerging risk in Twilio products. Twilio can face threats from malicious actors who seek to abuse & misuse Telecom services. As a first line of defence against these threats, youll employ a variety of tools to help keep our customers & products safe as we build the future of trusted communications.
This role will join a larger team whose primary responsibilities include risk management & product operations across all products at Twilio. As fraud is often a cross functional effort, youll work closely with many of Twilios teams including: Legal, Sales, Product, Customer Service, & other Engineering roles. The risk operations team is a key part of Twilios Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, & delivers the world's connectivity.
Twilio is seeking an operations expert to join the team that runs Fraud Operations
- You are a tech- & process-savvy person who loves to build seamless operations that benefit our customers.
- Youre empathetic & love working with customers to solve their problems. You know how to use data (including basic SQL) to make metrics-driven decisions.
- You love learning new technology, & you have experience configuring & operating various systems & software tools.
- You're thorough, organized, & process-oriented to the extreme, & youre able to prioritize & execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have a bachelors degree.
On the Fraud Operations team, you will:
- Help prevent, monitor, & respond to 3rd party abuse harming Twilio.
- Utilize a variety of operational tools, data sources, products, & processes to fight fraud, & continuously level up your skills to use them.
- Prioritize projects to balance reactive fire fighting with more proactive long term planning that will avoid future issues & extra work.
- Engage with telecommunication carriers, regulatory bodies, & vendors on behalf of our customers to make sure we can effectively control & prevent fraudulent threats they may face.
- Collaborate with Twilios Product & Engineering teams to troubleshoot technical problems with our internal tooling & external product offerings.
- Design & optimize new processes to ensure our customers have an excellent experience with Twilio.
As part of a global team, you'll be working alongside peers in Singapore, San Francisco, & other locations. The working hours of this position are consistently from 10am to 6pm (from Wednesday through Sunday). Take a little bit of extra time in the morning to sleep in & get ready for the day!
On the Fraud Operations team, our primary goal is operating efficiently to respond to external abuses affecting our customers, partners, & business. We are focused on operational efficiency to deliver an excellent customer experience. We are a key part of Twilios Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, & delivers the world's connectivity.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful & well designed office at Veerenni 24 in Tallinn. You will enjoy our incredible perks: monthly breakfast, twice a week lunch, dinner during our bi-weekly global All Hands & a fully-stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks & beverages. We have many team building events weekly, monthly & of course annual summer days. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook. You want to experience all of this with the best people? Join Twilio Tallinn team!
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.