This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Project Operations Manager - German Speaking
As a Project Operations Manager based in Amsterdam you will be focused primarily on execution & delivery of complex global projects for the benefit of our clients.
Adyens Unified Commerce philosophy gives clients a single platform on which to process all card payments, from in-store, to mobile app & e-commerce. This flexibility is a major differentiator in the industry & a prime example of Adyens innovative approach to payments. Physical point-of-sale deployments are complex affairs which provide substantial logistical challenges & due to our ongoing success in this area we are looking to add a Project Operations Manager to our team in Amsterdam.
As an expert in delivering complex technical solutions, with experience in retail systems & superb project management skills, you will interact with internal & external stakeholders to create a seamless service deployment experience for clients looking to go live on our platform.
What you'll do
- Working closely with internal & external Release Management teams to ensure that change processes are fully captured & agreed.
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders to ensure an effective management & communication of progress to all parties.
- Receiving & providing feedback to ensure that improvements can be made to any future projects.
- Working closely with clients project & technical teams as well as third parties such as technical integration partners to ensure that specific deliverables are made available in alignment with deadlines.
- Liaising with all parties within the delivery process to ensure that a client is fully prepared to deploy all stores in alignment with strict timescales.
This is a varied & hands-on role, where you can be discussing project strategic direction on one end, to rolling up your sleeves & ensuring terminal configurations have been correctly set & applied.
Who you are
- Experienced with IT projects within a large global retailer or experience of working on IT projects with global retailers from a suppliers side
- Excellent Project Management skills & the ability to lead & manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision;
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global team, adapting to International time constraints where appropriate;
- Clear understanding of the challenges of global commerce & the various components that are required of a client to be successful across different regions;
- Work experience abroad and/or in multi cultural teams is a pre.
- 3 to 4 years of working experience & undergraduate (technical) degree;
- Great fluency, both written & spoken in German, English & preferable third European language.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically & Internationally where required.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!