*This role can be remote*
Who We Are
Yieldmo is an advertising technology company that operates a smart exchange that differentiates & enhances the value of ad inventory for buyers & sellers. As a leader in contextual analytics, real time technology, & digital formats, we create, measure, model, & optimize campaigns for unmatched scale & performance. By understanding how each unique impression behaves & looking for patterns & performance in real time, we can drive real performance gains without relying on audience data.
What we need
Were looking for a rising star product management professional to own & drive successful, high quality product launches. In this role, you will drive forward-progress on big product priorities for Yieldmos advertising experiences & buyer product business lines. You will learn to live & breathe the perspective of advertisers trying to more authentically connect with consumers wherever they engage (mobile, desktop, CTV), evolving how great creative & novel targeting can come together in uniquely packaged, industry-changing products.
- You absolutely love getting cool things built, & being the captain of the ship on that development journey
- You have great ideas. Some big, some meant to solve day to day problems. You find a way
- You get excited when you see something you defined really work for the first time
- You are comfortable working across teams & are hungry to know how every single one of our systems work, not just your own areas
- Engineers ask you if you have ever been an engineer, even if you only picked up their perspective by osmosis & have never actually written a line of code
- During discussions, you naturally have next steps developing in your head, sometimes even written up before a meeting ends
- Become expert on your products & the intricacies of new product requirements, & embed yourself with engineering to ensure direction is clear, questions are resolved immediately, & you are all driving toward the finish line on important projects.
- Represent product requirements at all agile standups & grooming ceremonies
- Ensure granular project tickets are well written & reviewed by engineering manager, & prioritized appropriately with product owner(s)
- Rapidly prioritize bugs that come up pre-release
- Help your teams be nimble about QA testing strategies, using data to prioritize coverage, often in brand new areas for the company
- Become expert in external ad campaign management stacks like The TradeDesk or the google suite, to help achieve real world integrations & frictionless adoption of our products.
- Interface with other contingent engineering teams on detailed requirements for how systems will communicate in real time
- Help document repeatable/common technical requirements of similar project types instead of reinventing the wheel for every project. You care about accumulating institutional knowledge as a way to speed innovation over time.
- Jump on key client support & troubleshooting issues, & help ride along with campaign teams on early product rollouts to ensure early success in market.
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience,
- 2-3 years product management experience. AdTech or marketing campaign expertise a strong plus.
- Excellent analytical skills & ability to answer important business questions with data
- You know how to address issues, risks, setbacks, etc before they become high impact problems.
- Able to lead trade-off discussion with product & engineering leaders on where we are investing & why.
- Outstanding communication skills, & in particular the ability to convert complex ideas & quantitative data into simple messages.
- Home office setup stipend
- 1 Mental Escape (ME) day each month
- Learning stipend & professional development opportunities
- Work life balance, flexible PTO & competitive compensation packages