BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 80 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travelers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As local Bus Safety & Quality Associate, your mission is to deliver a great product in terms of safety & quality standards in France & Benelux. You are attached to the Safety & Quality Teamand in tight synchronization with our Paris central teams. But most of all, you will be in permanent touch with our bus partners across France & Benelux.
What you will directly contribute to
- Coordinating the implementation of the quality & safety policy at bus partners & checking the compliance with BlablaBus' standards:
- Visiting bus partners located in France & Benelux
- Leading quality & safety audits of the partners (vehicles, drivers, company profile etc.), write down the audit report & ensure the follow-ups on the Q&S items
- Leading quality checks on BlaBlaBus lines & stops
- Providing technical support to bus partners, including updates in bus drivers training, changes in vehicles' specifications or any business activities
- Monitoring & analyzing various quality & safety indicators :
- Analyzing the indicators provided by our systems, client surveys & market analysis (punctuality, driver behavior)
- Building reports based on your audits, tracking systems indicators, surveys, customer ratings & feedbacks
- Sharing regularly with our partners & suggesting actions plan to help them improve their operations & meet our standards in terms of quality of service
- Being constantly informed of operating incidents, working closely with traffic control team & reporting any abnormal situations or can become so at your N + 1. Responsible for initiating corrective actions & maintaining the highest quality of service
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the quality & safety policy by upgrading processes & being proactive.
What you will need to be successful
- A strong ability to lead continuous improvement, industrial performance or project management.
- A prior experience with strong structuring component, operation & procedures within the company
- Demonstrate thoroughness, autonomy, organization, sense of priorities & anticipation.
- Ability to analyse, synthetise & adapt to various environment.
- Full efficiency on MsOffice & Web Platforms
- Fluent English
- Mobile for business trips
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris
- Permanent contract
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
A strong Fun & Serious company culture
An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw)
State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
Free carpooling & bus rides to live our value Be The Member.
BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend every 18 months
Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English. Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 4weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for 3 interviews & a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.