Product Launch Manager | New York, NY
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search, connecting the world's top professionals with the world's best knowledge. As part of our growth strategy, we are developing & improving our transcription services, known as AlphaScribes, for our global business clientele. AlphaScribes refers to AlphaSights experienced, high-performing team of transcriptionists & transcription partners who provide the company with best-in-class, accurate & timely transcription work.
Were looking for a driven & detail-oriented Partner Success Manager to oversee & lead AlphaScribes community of remote transcriptionists, language professionals & transcription partners. You will partner with other functions, such as Recruiting & Communications, to recruit the best language professionals, onboard & train new members, while promoting current or developing new incentive programs & motivational messaging. In your role as Partner Success Manager, youll have the opportunity to develop, grow & improve the effectiveness & quality of AlphaScribes remote language professionals & partners. Youll be expected to take ownership of the relationships, engage with the community & deliver outstanding outcomes for AlphaSights as a result.
Responsibilities will be comprised of but not limited to:
- Building relationships with our community of remote transcriptionists & partners
- Monitoring adherence to contract & minimal productivity requirements
- Joining Quality Assurance Lead on touch-base calls & assisting in quality issues resolution
- Owning the process of negotiating contractual terms
- Identifying potential new partners & conducting research to determine who offers the best quality, turn-around time & price
- Coordinating the transcription team & partners within specific time zones to develop process efficiency
- Designing incentive programs & motivational messaging to ensure high productivity of the remote team
Required Skills & Experience
- A proven track record of building & managing successful vendor-vendee relationships
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a full-time Vendor/Partner Success manager role within a transcription company or in the language industry (preferred)
- Multitasker with strong organizational skills
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in juggling multiple communication channels (phone, email, Slack, Google Hangouts)
- Thick skin & ability to resolve conflict
- Critical thinking & exceptional negotiation skills
- Candidates must have excellent oral & flawless written command of English. Proficiency in another language is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time, salaried