Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
General Assembly is looking for a Compliance & Regulatory Affairs Intern to assist in the execution of compliance & regulatory requirements in our domestic & international markets. As a highly regulated education company, General Assembly must follow state guidelines concerning our global & campus operations.
The intern would work closely with our regulatory team & communicate with our sales, finance, product, & content teams to provide operational support to address regulatory compliance spanning the entire company. An ideal Regulatory Affairs Administrative Intern will be incredibly detailed-oriented with a strong interest in global operations & have a curiosity for the intersections of law, technology, & education.
- Triage incoming regulatory support requests to the appropriate regulatory team member.
- Assist in the regulatory approval process for new products across all US & international markets, including:
- Support of cross functional project-management
- Assist in the change management process for regulatory assets.
- Creation of company-wide regulatory resources related to new product launch & change management.
- Assist in the development & deployment of trainings & toolkits for campus teams & other specialized projects.
- Gather information on internal business operations processes, critical success factors & areas of improvement for regulatory compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Some of the tools you will have the opportunity to develop experience in include:
- Adobe InDesign
- Atlassian Project management tools: Jira & Confluence
- Current undergraduate student.
- Exemplary critical thinking skills & ability to adopt a global perspective.
- Ability to multitask while meeting strict timelines, outstanding time management.
- Strong analytical skills & common sense are critical.
- Highly motivated with capability to work with minimum supervision on a wide range of matters.
- Great attention to detail, accuracy & thoroughness.
- Strong verbal & written skills, including the ability to be clear & concise.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on InDesign is a plus
- Experience with DocuSign is a plus
- Manages Ambiguity
- Nimble Learning
- Tech savvy
- Demonstrates self-awareness
Position Dates: June 4- Aug 2, Mon-Thu (no Fridays)