We are seeking energetic, highly-motivated aspiring sales professionals to help drive growth within our organization in our London, United Kingdom office. We offer the best for our team: a dynamic environment, uncapped earning potential, & the opportunity for professional growth through hands-on training, mentoring, & continuous product education for our industry-leading software.
As a Business Development Representative, you will make initial contact with potential clients, educate them on the impact that Appian can have on their organization, & will serve a pivotal role in securing new accounts. Working hand-in-hand with Account Executives, you will turn leads into prospects & secure new appointments with key decision makers.
About the Job:
- Proactively schedule sales meetings through cold calling & marketing initiatives
- Help drive sales pipeline, new logos & growth through high outbound activity
- Effectively communicate the value of Appian to prospective clients
- Execute lead generation programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, & webinars
- Partner with Account Executives to create customized account plans & strategies to support sales cycles
- A good command of account profiling & a proven ability to navigate to key contacts & identify account intelligence
- Meet/exceed assigned metrics
- Responsible for updating & managing activity in SFDC
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Marketing, Business, or related field
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, numbers-driven, performance-based environment
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding activity metrics in a sales environment
- Relevant work or internship experience in sales or account management (1-3 years)
- Strong organization skills & time management skills, & ability to manage multiple projects & competing tasks/priorities
- Driven self-starter with high initiative, confidence, & hustle attitude
Appian makes building complex software simple. Weve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the worlds toughest business problems. Its exciting & challenging work with exciting & fulfilling rewards. It takes the right personis that you?