Are you passionate about Jira administration? Do you get a thrill when building a new workflow that automates tasks to help teams work more efficiently? Peloton is looking for an experienced Jira administrator looking to work in a challenging & fast-paced environment.
As Jira Administrator you will be EITs ambassador for all things Atlassian, in an organization that that heavily uses Agile, modified Agile & Waterfall methodologies. You will be responsible for building out workflows, projects, schemas & screen schemes that utilize Atlassian best practices to meet business & stakeholder needs.
The ideal candidate will have managed Jira Cloud & Server instances, & will offer recommendations on optimizing & securing workflows & permissions to allow for disparate teams to use Jira & Confluence in a manner that best suits their team.
- Configuration & maintenance of Jira Cloud & Jira Server
- Create & manage Jira components including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes & notification schemes in Jira
- Support & troubleshoot Jira
- Create, manage, & support all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite
- Evaluate & manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team & business needs
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows (with conditions, validators, & post functions), screen schemes, permission schemes, & notification schemes
- Design & Manage complex Jira/Confluence queries, dashboards for operational/performance reporting metrics & status reports based on departmental needs
- Understand system architecture of upstream & downstream impacts when implementing solutions
- Develop, test, & deploy integrations between Atlassian products & other internal systems
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Atlassian products, administration best practices, & agile methodology best practices
- Gather requirements from users, business stakeholders & leadership to propose solutions that meet business needs, & deliver agreed upon solution
- Create & maintain technical documentation & user-guides for end users & internal EIT team
- Conduct user-training & help-sessions for new features or implementations
- Create requirements & use case for external Atlassian partner (managed hosting, additional technical support, etc)
- Evaluate & drive process for choosing external Atlassian partner
- Manage & own the relationship between Peloton & an external partner
- Manage & own the relationship between Peloton & Atlassian 5+ years of experience supporting Atlassian products, specifically Jira & Confluence
- Strong working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies
- Customer Service driven mindset with strong relationship building skills
- Experience working with or managing external Atlassian partner
- Experience managing & standing up JIRA Service Desk projects, workflows, & components
NICE TO HAVE:
- Atlassian Jira and/or Confluence certification(s)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.