The next generation of chefs are evolving in Dig Inn restaurants.
Our kitchens are geared towards future culinarians who are looking to make an impact & work towards a challenge. As we grow, you will advance & gain the ability to work with food, develop leadership skills, & stay sharp in our fast-pace culinary environment.
If you are seeking a community where education, purpose, & taste matter, we encourage you to join our fa(r)m.
- Prep, mix, & cook vegetables, using recipes as a guide & taste buds for validation
- Speak to current menu offerings, seasonality, & ingredients with guests - making their day as you provide them with a delicious scratch-made meal (aka: marketbowl)
- Follow Dig Inn & health department standards
- Go above & beyond the call of duty, pitching in wherever & whenever necessary
- Stand & walk for extended periods of time
- Use hands repetitively for grasping, pushing, pulling, & fine manipulation
- Go home feeling fulfilled
- A desire to develop strong culinary skills
- The ability to demonstrate & execute an exceedingly strong work ethic
- The ability to perform physical requirements of the position (lift up to 50lbs)
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves & pitch in whenever necessary
- An appreciation for the people you work with
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire for growth in our brigade
- A passion for real, good food
- Commuter benefits
- Complimentary Dig Inn lunch everyday
Dig Inn is a vegetable-forward fine-fast casual restaurant group whose mission is to build community through food. With 19 locations in NYC & Boston, & more sprouting soon, we are looking to grow our team & nurture the next crop of bright & driven people who are looking to impact the future of food. Our community is built through learning & development & as we grow, opportunities harvest from within. The work we do is challenging & fast paced, serving over 15,000 lbs of vegetables per week in each of our scratch based kitchens. As cooks develop into chefs, we are building a diverse & inspiring brand along the way.